Getting traffic is apparently the number one challenge for business bloggers.
We've been running an informal poll on our Build a Better Blog site, on which blogging tasks are the most challenging for business bloggers. Here are the results after a week:
- Getting subscribers & traffic: 42.1%
- Getting people to comment: 30.5%
- Getting mentioned or linked to on other blogs: 28.4%
- Finding time to blog: 22.1%
- Finding interesting content to blog: 21.1%
- Getting people to register, vote, buy or take action: 16.8%
- Adding appropriate widgets: 7.4%
- Adding video & audio: 4.2%
While this isn't a scientifically valid study, I'll bet it's true for most of you, for your blogs and your websites. Want to learn how to optimize your blog for traffic and results?
Join The Blog Squad in a group coaching class in August. You can read information here.
You can still take the poll and weigh in on your challenges here.