Breaking News: I just got off a 90 minute conference call with Rick Raddatz, the guy who created Instant TeleSeminar and a lot of other cool and innovative Internet marketing tools. If you've been around me for awhile, you know I LOVE Instant TeleSeminar and recommend it to all my clients.
Well, now Rick and his partners have created a new teleconference system that can take your teleseminars and conference calls to a whole new level. The service is called NConnects and launches on May 19. Some of the features include:
- Emergency backup numbers so the host can ALWAYS dial in
- A call-out feature so you can call your guest or co-host if they forget to dial in
- Listeners can "raise" their hand to ask questions
- You can control the sound levels on your guest/co-host (this is a big one for me) so if your voice is normal and your guest is quiet, you can raise their volume so you get an outstanding recording.
- The recordings are NOT compressed so you get a very high quality recording for your info products and replays
- Multiple dial-in lines so most callers can use a local number
- + much more
If you're already an InstantTeleseminar subscriber, they're going to offer a sweet deal to upgrade. If you don't need all the bells and whistles of IT, you can get a basic service with 100 phone lines.
As I said, the service launches on May 19, but you can get on the early launch VIP list now and enter a contest where they are giving away $500,000 (you read that right) in free services.
Personally, because teleseminars are an integral part of my business and I want to always offer the best experience, I'll be upgrading to NConnects. However, you need to figure out what's right for your business. I do encourgage you to take a look and get on the VIP list because I've been a customer of Rick's for many years and I know he's the real deal when it comes to product, quality and service.